View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2017-10-23 02:45:29

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Buying and using a trademarked logo on my product? 

I have started a new business and created a product that is a koozie that floats. The name is Floating Coldy Holdy. It is basically a foam koozie (which has been around for years) with a precise size ring on top and with an exact amount of weight in bottom which makes it float upright empty or full. It may just be easier for you to go to my website, http://www.floatingcoldyholdy.com, and see them to get a better understanding of what I'm trying to buy and then use on my product. I understand I cannot have any trademarked logo screen printed on the koozie myself as I am not licensed to do so. If I was to purchase a koozie from someone who IS licensed to use it would legally, would I be allowed to use this koozie in the assembly of my Floating Coldy Holdy's? I will not be altering the purchased koozie in any manner but adding components to it to make it float. It will still act as an insulated for your beverage, it will just now work in AND out of the water. Thanks!

2015-03-14 13:06:20
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]